For ABA Services, please fill in the following form:
The following resources are available for download:
- What is ABA?
- ABA and Autism Resource Guide
- How to Start ABA Services
- ABA video guides
- Applied Behavior Analysis Conferences 2015
Respite Care Services
- Jill's House - Provides respite care daily and overnight located in Vienna, Virginia.
- The Arc - Provides respite care locations across Virginia. Maryland, and DC
Virginia & Washington, D.C. Adaptive Programs
- Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center - Provides equine therapy in Haymarket, Virginia.
- Simple Changes Therapeutic Riding Center - Provides equine therapy in Catlett and Mason Neck, Virginia.
- Special Olympics - Special Olympics provides therapeutic programs in Prince William County.
- SwimKids - Offers Special Abilities swim program in Northern Virginia.
- Fairfax County Adapted Sports - Fairfax county offers adapted sports programs.
- Arlington County Adapted Sports - Arlington County offers adapted sports programs.
- Keen Greater DC - Provides recreational programs in Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland
- Sports Programs - Provides adaptive sports programs in Chantilly, Reston, Woodbridge, Alexandria, and Winchester.
- TOPSoccer - Provides adaptive soccer programs across Virginia.
- Springfield Challenger Baseball- Provides adaptive baseball programs in Springfield, Virginia
- GMS Gymnastics- Provides adaptive gymnastic classes in Manassas, Virginia.
- NOVA Cool Cats Special Hockey- Provides adaptive hockey programs in Northern Virginia.